Position Announcement/ Job Description Part-Time Driver
About the Company:
Fellowship Fleet Limousine Services is a fast growing company in the area of chauffeured ground transportation services with expanding opportunities and unlimited growth opportunity. Fellowship Fleet (www.FellowshipFleet.com) is currently looking for a qualified Part-Time Driver to chauffeur our large clientele.
Drivers are responsible for the following:
- Drive people from one place to another in a regular or luxury vehicle.
- Use knowledge of local streets and traffic patterns to avoid heavy traffic.
- Pick up and throw away debris from passengers.
- Wax and wash exterior of car.
- Take passengers to airport or pick them up.
- Carry packages and luggage.
- Help passengers get in and out of car.
- Valid Driver’s License (Restricted Livery License Preferred)
- Be able to work all hours of the day including early mornings and late nights.
The Driver will perform pickups and drop-offs for corporate travel, airport runs, as well as leisure trips. All trips are in the Chicagoland area. Compensation is competitive and based on experience.