Position Announcement/ Job Description Part Time- Human Resource Coordinator
About the Company:
Fellowship Fleet Limousine Services is a fast growing company in the area of chauffeured ground transportation services with expanding opportunities and unlimited growth opportunity. Fellowship Fleet (www.FellowshipFleet.com) is currently looking for qualified Part-Time Human Resource Coordinator to oversee the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program and rewrites job descriptions as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures, annual re-evaluation of policies.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers, writes and places advertisement; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers, conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career path program and employee relations counseling, conducts exit interviews.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Associate degree preferred in communication, consultation, and other related fields
- HR Expertise
The Human Resources Coordinator manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.