Position Announcement/ Job Description Part Time- Human Resource Coordinator
About the Company:
Fellowship Fleet Limousine Services is a fast growing company in the area of chauffeured ground transportation services with expanding opportunities and unlimited growth opportunity. Therefore, Fellowship Fleet (www.FellowshipFleet.com) is currently looking for qualified Part-Time Human Resource Coordinator to oversee the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. Finally, we would love to have you!
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program and rewrites job descriptions as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures. Also, prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures, annual re-evaluation of policies.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers, writes and places advertisement; in addition, works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers, conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career path program and employee relations counseling, conducts exit interviews.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Associate degree preferred in communication, consultation, and other related fields
- HR Expertise
In conclusion, the Human Resources Coordinator manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.