Position Announcement/ Job Description Part-Time Marketing Coordinator
About the Company:
Fellowship Fleet Limousine Services is a fast growing company in the area of chauffeured ground transportation services with expanding opportunities and unlimited growth opportunity. Therefore, Fellowship Fleet (www.FellowshipFleet.com) is currently looking for qualified Part-Time Marketing Coordinator to take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through various goals and objectives. Finally, we would love to have you!
The Part-Time Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisement, and other marketing materials.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Social Media, Email, and other related marketing.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
- Associate degree preferred in marketing, communications, or other related fields,
- Two years marketing experience,
- Experience with project management, lead management and Google Analytics
The Marketing Coordinator must possess the following skills and attributes: passion for marketing; strong analytical skills; excellent written communication skills; solid interpersonal and team player skills. Also, ability to work in fast-paced, demanding environment; strong time management; and in addition, research skills. In conclusion, the ability to learn new skills. Lastly, the ability to teach others.