Position Announcement/ Job Description Part-Time Office Administrator
About the Company:
To begin, Fellowship Fleet Limousine Services is a fast growing company in the area of chauffeured ground transportation services with expanding opportunities and unlimited growth opportunity. Therefore, Fellowship Fleet (www.FellowshipFleet.com) is currently looking for qualified Part-Time Office Administrator to perform administrative tasks and contact existing and/or potential customers. Finally, we would love to have you!
- Driving and achieving goals, influence others, and meet deadlines,
- Being the first point of contact for prospective organizations considering corporate contracts,
- Engaging prospective organizations,
- Facilitating enrollment into booking ground transportation services,
- Maintaining relationships with organizations,
- Social Media, Email, and other related marketing,
- On-Site coordinator and Airport Greeter,
- Managing and updating computerized prospective database(s), spreadsheets, and followup documentation,
- Maintaining contact with business community and other organizations as necessary,
- Working effectively with co-workers as part of the sales services team,
- Assisting with Payroll and Time-card Report-In.
Applicants must possess at least 3-5 years of administrative experience and 2-4 years of customer service experience, preferably in the transportation industry. Also, he or she must be able to work between 20 and 30 hours a week, and be available on weekends. In addition, applicants must be available during peak business hours, and most of all, be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and various Social Media outlets. Furthermore, applicants should be able to multi-task, communicate well, and possess exceptional communication skills. In conclusion, ability to learn new skills. Lastly, the ability to teach others.