Position Announcement/ Job Description Part-Time Operations Manager
About the Company:
Fellowship Fleet Limousine Services is a fast growing company in the area of chauffeured ground transportation services with expanding opportunities and unlimited growth opportunity. Therefore, Fellowship Fleet (www.FellowshipFleet.com) is currently looking for qualified Part-Time Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations. Finally, we would love to have you!
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
The Part-Time Operations Manager is responsible for the following:
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Contact drivers to ensure they have received their schedule for the day
- Create reservations in CCO
- Dispatch drivers for every booking
- Manage the creation, cancellation, and in addition, quoting of reservations
- Act as an On-Site Coordinator for special events.
- Update and manage CRM system.
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office, etc.)
- BS degree in operations management or related field
- 2+ years of operations management experience
- Able to keep a leveled head in fast-paced situations and events
Work necessary weekends when on-site coordinator is required. In conclusion, ability to learn new skills. Lastly, the ability to teach others..